New weekly collection of “lessons learned” bits from our household.
- Ice cubes calm down the most enraged little man.
- Painting rocks can be colorful, distracting, and entertaining.
- Being punched, slapped, and head-butted by a toddler in the bath is not so fun.
- Who needs a rake? After wifey mowed the lawn, little man “raked” up the grass with his hands into a big pile and jumped in it like leaves.
- Turning the cream over and smacking the bottom with his little hand — makes the cream come out in a splashy mess. Obviously.
- Snails love sandboxes.
You may also notice this week that a new look and feel has been added to the blog! It was never intended to be a parenting blog, but here we are. This is what fuels my writing. And so, it will be!