Muddled Weekly: June 27-July 3
- He loves to eat slices of raw onions. He also enjoys snap peas harvested from the garden for breakfast.
- Little thinks staying up until 10pm is the coolest. Even better if you are screaming and stomping.
- A story book page was torn into billions of pieces.
- He has decided to use the monitor to communicate to me the last few mornings at 5am:
- “Mama, mama, maaaammmmmaaaa!!! I don’t see the book I want.”
- “Mama, moooooommmmm, mommmmy!!!! I’m bleeding! I picked my nose!!!”
- “Mama, mama, mamammmmmmammamamaaa!!!!!!!!!!!” — “Hi.”
- Little learned that some people have one leg, no legs, one arm, no arms. Then like the serendipity that only the universe can provide, the next day we saw a man with a prosthetic leg. Such a proud mom moment when he wanted to tell me what he was seeing and he said “Some people have one leg and that’s okay!”
- Coffee conversations this week involved a lecture on not hating black spiders for their color (*AHEM*) that everything dies eventually and that unless he is bleeding it is not the smartest idea to interrupt mommy drinking her coffee.
- During the biggest trauma tantrum mode when nothing would work — wifey playing the ukulele was the only thing that brought him back to present space.