Muddled Weekly: September 5th-11th
- I shut the car door (he wanted to do it). *Rage*
- I suggested he change into some different clothes when he was soaking wet and covered in dirt (he obviously did not want to). *Rage*
- Other Mama suggested that 4:30am was far too early to get up (he disagreed and threw his bed, animals, clothes, side table). *Rage*
- The great shoe debate: boots versus dress sandals. While I’m not one to argue with a toddler as there is not even a reason to “win” in that department, there is certainly a time when there is a safety concern. Let the screaming commence… *Rage*
- The rage storm passed and we were able to proceed with our week and weekend in a more normal, less rage-like state of mind.
- We successfully attended church. He was very exited about snack afterwards and really did pretty well all things considered. He got a little over excited around one of the kids (like on your face excitement), but other than that not much. I can’t believe we made it through the front doors and the whole service without being a)kicked out or b) destroying something. Can I get an AMEN!?!?!